...and be sure to check out our upcoming events!
Find the Perfect Gift for Mom!
The Nature Store at Two Mile opens for the season on Saturday April 22, 2017. The store will be open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9AM to 3PM through May 30. Find the perfect gift for Mom at the Nature Store: unique clothing and jewelry, tote bags, coffee mugs, books, local honey and beach plum jam and more. A gift membership is a great idea! Members receive a 10% discount on all purchases. The Nature Store is located at 12001 Pacific Ave. Wildwood Crest, NJ.
Who Needs More Friends? We Do!
Why Become a Friends Member?
When you become a friend of Cape May National Wildlife Refuge, you are supporting activities that promote local community awareness and involvement with the Refuge. Join other local residents who share your interest in the outdoors and desire to help preserve and protect the important wildlife habitats of the Cape May peninsula. Some of the important roles Friends play include:
• Visitor Center Greeters at the Two Mile Beach Visitor Contact Station and Nature Store.
• Interpretive Leaders for bird watching and nature programs throughout the Refuge.
• Support Refuge Staff for ongoing projects and at special events throughout the year.
• Soliciting Public and Legislative Support for issues related to the Refuge and the Friends.
• Encouraging the Public to become Friends and to be involved in supporting their Wildlife Refuge.
• Fundraising for Refuge and Friends’ projects.
We invite you to be a Friend. Your membership/ contribution helps support the mission and programs at Cape May National Wildlife Refuge.
• Enjoy a 10% discount at The Nature Store at Two Mile Beach
• Invitation to our Annual Membership Meeting
• Your dues and contributions are tax deductible
• A sense of accomplishment in providing many opportunities for wildlife-related recreation, education and research.
How to Become a Member