for NJ Audubon's Nature Center of Cape May
1600 Delaware Avenue, Cape May, NJ 08204 (609-898-8848)
- Saturday, February 27 - How to Create a Backyard Habitat for Wildlife
- Sunday, February 28 - Lose the Lawn, Create a Wildflower Meadow (from small "Pocket Meadow" up to sizable meadows will be covered)
- Saturday, March 5 - How to Create a Pollinator Garden (to benefit butterflies, hummingbirds, moths, bees, and more)
- Sunday, March 6 - Battlestar Backyardia - Battling the Alien Invaders (How to Recognize and Deal With Invasive Plant Species)
- Saturday, March 12 - How to Create a No-Fuss Wildlife Pond
- Saturday, March 19 - Landscape Design With Wildlife In Mind
Where: Please note that the 6 workshops in this series will be held in Goshen at the Cape May Bird Observatory Center for Research & Education , 600 Rt. 47 N, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210 (and not at the Nature Center of Cape May in Cape May).
Limit: 20 participants; preregistration is required (through NJ Audubon's Nature Center of Cape May, 1600 Delaware Avenue, Cape May, NJ 08204; 609-898-8848 - if you reach their message machine, do leave a message ... they'll get back to you.)
$40 member of NJ Audubon Society, $50 nonmember (includes handouts).
Sign up for three or more workshops for a discount:
$30 each (member), $40 each (nonmember).
Sign up for all six workshops and receive a FREE copy of Doug Tallamy'sBringing Nature Home or an 8 oz. HummZinger Hummingbird Feeder.
All workshops include a site visit to a nearby wildlife garden (Sutton's garden and others).
Be sure to check Pat and Clay Sutton's website regularly to learn of programs & workshops & garden tours